Thursday 3 May 2018

Gatorman Bokors for Widowers Wood Painted


Here are the first of my gatormen for my Widowers wood board game. I decided to paint their feathers to match the colour of the plastic they are made of. The colour of the plastic they are made of lets you know which one to activate and when, so I wanted it to be clear which they are. I also painted a strip of their colour marking the front arc of their bases just like I did for the undead models I painted a while back.


I figured I would just show an all round view of one of them, they are all the same except for the colour of their feathers after all.
They really do have a lot of detail for board game minis, all of which showed up much more once I started painting them. Some of their details get a bit lost when they are unpainted.




I will be using two of these guys as Witch Doctors for my Maelok list.
What do you think of these guys?

2 comments:

  1. Good to see some painted Widower's Wood minis out there. Nice paint job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping to get the whole set painted eventually

      Delete